Annually, Oriental Rug Salon performs hundreds of appraisals and valuations for clients nationwide.
Most appraisals are from rug owners who simply want to know more about their rug such as its country of origin, the region it was woven, its age, history, design, and its current market and replacement value.
Over time, some rugs may appreciate in value, and an appraisal will help prove your rugs worth in the event of a loss.
Rug appraisals and valuations can provide evidence of value for insurance claims and estate purposes. An appraisal certificate helps all parties in a more smooth and transparent resolution.
Oriental Rug Salon works with all major insurance carriers, banks, Oriental retailers, rug collectors, private individuals, and auction houses We can provide inspections reports for individuals and restoration companies in case of flood or fire damage as well as to rug owners in case their rug is damaged by a carpet cleaning company, pet or contractor.
With proper documentation, your cherished Persian, Oriental, or Chinese area rug does not always have to be present for an accurate valuation. Please refer to our form for more information.
Valuations and appraisals are helpful if:
- You have inherited a Hand-Knotted Persian or Oriental rug and would like to know its value
- You want to know the value of your rug for trusts and estate purposes
- You would like to value of your rug for insurance purposes
- You want to buy a rug and would to know if its price is fair
- You want to sell your rug and want to know its value in today’s market
- You want to donate your rug to charity and want to know its value for tax deduction purposes
Oriental Rug Salon is a full-service valuation, cleaning, repair, and restoration company serving clients throughout Lee, Collier and Charlotte County, In addition, our services are relied upon by clients nationwide, and we regularly receive area rugs via UPS and FedEx.