Specialists in Oriental Rug Cleaning, Repairs and Restoration
At Oriental Rug Salon, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and only employ highly skilled and experienced craftspeople. Our Oriental Rug restoration team inspect each rug, irrespective of size and value is handled with the same level of skill and professionalism using only the best quality cleaning products and materials.
A photographic record is made of the rug on arrival to our shop, highlighting areas that require attention such as color restoration, moth damage, edges, stoppers, pet urine issues, etc. giving us and our client a record of the rug prior to the commencement of work.
Upon the area rugs cleaning or repair, we photograph the rug again so that we hold a ‘before and after’ record of every rug that has gone through our shop. Our dedicated oriental rug cleaning and restoration company can clean and restore all types of wool, silk, antique and contemporary rugs.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Thoroughly exhaustive cleaning of all Oriental, Persian Turkish, and all wool or silk area rugs.
- Repairs including holes, burns, and tears
- Repair of frayed edges and fringes – selvages and stoppers
- Re-weaving and re-piling of worn areas – often due to moth damage
- Repair of damaged rugs due to fire, water, wine, Kool-Aid or other spills
- Repair curled edges and corners by applying faux leather strips or binding materials
- Stretching and size alteration
- Odor removal from pet staining, smoke, mold or stale issues
- Mold and moth removal
Oriental Rug Salon is a full-service area rug cleaning, restoration, repair, and appraisal company serving clients throughout Lee, Charlotte and Collier County. We also have clients nationwide who ship their rugs to us for cleaning or repair or are seeking a certified valuation or appraisal.
Oriental Rug Salon is a Certified Partner with the international Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and we are A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau and a seven-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award.